Diigo Links

Thursday, May 09, 2002

I'm not too sure what's going on but it's May 9 and my website traffic is already up to 911.47 Mbits. As I'm only allowed 2000 Mbits per month I'm starting to hope it tails off. Web traffic this week has been 691.73 Mbits. That used to be what I'd see in a month. I don't think I'm listed anywhere special. I took a look using www.altavista.com to see who's linked to my site and only came up with six other pages - none of which looked like major portals. And this is for the www.sydneytrials.tk site and the Australia Update, but I can't tell which one is getting all the traffic. And I don't even think that email I sent out May6 worked (or I guess I didn't send it out). I'm just not sure what I'm going to do. I'm not going to post any new stuff to the trials site for now. Maybe if people think it's not updated very often, they won't come back very often. Most website owners think traffic is a good thing. It's starting to look like a liability to me now. Hmm, curiouser and curiouser.



On the running front, I've woken up at 6am for two days now and have managed to get out and run. It's not very fun. All the grass is wet, so that means wet shoes which means wet socks, and that's no fun. I'm still not used to the waking up either. I figure a couple more days of this and I can go back to my normal routine, which we won't get into here...

No comments: