Diigo Links

Monday, June 17, 2002

Here are the subject lines of all 26 messages that ended up in the inbox of one of my email addresses in the last two days (my comments in ()) :


eSylvan wants to invest $50 in Your Child
4 Free Airline Tickets!
PCDJ E-Zine
No Credit Check MasterCard
Get PAID To SHOP and EAT
Discover® Platinum: 0% Intro APR*!
See how easy buying a car can be
Looking for Love, Romance or Friendship?
Don't Miss Out on the Best Time to Sell or Buy a Home
Congratulations! You Get Two FREE Airline Tickets
Repair Your Credit, LEGALLY and for FREE
You Have Been Pre-Approved For A FREE Cellular Phone!
$350 Billion in Government Grants...for people just like you!
Get 12 CDs for the price of 1
Portable Flat Hose - In Stock Now
$5000 Unsecured Gold Card
Free Insurance quotes by Insurecom.com
The Freedom of Better Credit!
2 Phones, Long distance & Roaming - ALL FREE
You've Won! Confirmation Number 567842
View photos of Singles in your area
25% CASH FOR FLASH
FREE ALL NATURAL SEXUAL STIMULANT
FREE, Make Money Now !!
Get a DIGITAL CAMERA plus CAMCORDER for $29.95 today! FREE software!
Thousands of People are Waiting to Meet You!

I don't know what happened. About a month back I started to get up to twenty emails per day to this one address that I hardly ever use - bdog@texas.net. So I'm killing the address - don't send any mail to it. I won't get it. It's very silly actually. I guess I should count myself lucky that it's not happening to one of my more permanent addresses.



If you find my inbox listing entertaining, you might also find MetaSpy entertaining. It'll show you a list of about the last 10 things people searched for on www.metacrawler.com (search engine). Here's a link to the "filtered" page. There's also an unfiltered page if you're one who likes to turn over rocks to see what lies thereunder.

Here's a list I pulled just now:

stupid ugly irma
jokes
sukiyaki
russian cp
henna minerals
johnny mack isbell
glycolysis
Switchblades Auto Knifes
PC GAMES
broadband icg




Sounds about right.

No comments: