Diigo Links

Friday, August 02, 2002

My Luck


The last time I sat in gum was probably sometime in the mid 90's. I was at a wedding in San Jose. I sat in gum. I was wearing $.75 pants - yes, I'd bought them at a garage sale I think - they never recovered.

So, here I am in Singapore - where gum is illeagal - and I sit in gum. I'm having a hard time with it.

I had curried fish head for lunch thanks to my local contact, TC. I was skeptical at first, but it was very tasty and tender. Then later I had a wheat milk bubble tea with pearls. This was a lot like milky tea with bran flake crumbs and tapioca, I really liked it.

Work has been a whirlwind(sp?), but everything (knock on wook) is going very well so far. I almost chickened out and pushed my flight back to Sunday today (because I couldn't imagine this morning that I'd be able to get as much done as I have). But like I said - it seems to be working out. I think I've done Good - and at least haven't done anything Bad today.

I didn't bring the camera, but here are some past images I've taken of Singapore.

No comments: