Diigo Links

Thursday, May 15, 2003

It won't stop raining! I'm going cabin crazy here. Every time I plan to go out for a ride, or go out at all, it starts raining. And it would be fine with me if the rain were getting to the places that need it, but it's been raining for a couple weeks now and we're still in drought. All the rain is falling on the coast and going right into the ocean. It's looking like we're going to have to suffer a Fall of rain and go into a Winter of water restrictions (b.c. from what I gather, the winter here is usually dry).


On the work front, things are just as strange and undetermined as they were in my last post (and all previous posts for that matter). I keep my head down and nose to the grindstone and hope for the best (to be able to stay here...)

No comments: