Diigo Links

Thursday, July 03, 2003

Oh, it's been a long time since I've posted anything here and there's a whole list of news I need to broadcast.

Just went to a dear old friend's wedding in Hawaii - the Big Island - I've got the pictures to prove it too. Had a great time there.

I'm on my annual US trip - good timing for both the wedding and the 4th of July BBQ, but bad timing for work - seems everyone I want to meet with is on vacation (summer vacation - figures). Oh well, there's still plenty to do.

I hadn't been to Hawaii since 1978 and got to visit Kauai on this trip too, so there are a few pictures from that leg.

The pictures pretty much tell the story - lots of friends, swimming, driving, sun, rain, cake, etc. 5 days sleeping on the floor and eating well. You can't ask for better than that.

You might notice in the pictures that I'm solo on this trip. There's quite a story behind that that I haven't addressed here yet, but it's getting to be time I did. The words aren't coming to me to put this delicately, so... Some months back I moved out and got my own place. C and I are no longer living together. In fact, we're no longer together in much of any way. You could say "irreconcilable differences" got between us. I won't be going into it much here, other than to say I know this is the right decision and I'm already happier for it.

A lot has been going on since I moved out - great things - that'll get mention here later. For now I think I'll leave it at that. Yep, leave it at that.

No comments: