Diigo Links

Monday, April 19, 2004

Wedding On, Couple Breaths Again



It is with great joy that I announce wedding invitations went out today. I feel terrible about sending them out so late. They've gone out impossibly late for many in the US. I'm very sorry about that. The hangup with the divorce and a certain fire at a certain venue held us up.

It's literally only been since Friday that we could be sure the wedding could happen in May.

I'd like to take a moment to thank C for all of her help with the invitations. She has just received word that she's won the Lomographic World League photography competition in Australia, which qualifies her to represent Australia at the Lomographic World Congress in 2004 in Beijing. We're very proud of her and happy for her too. Here's a link to the winning pictures.

If you didn't get an invite, but you want one just for fun's sake (as we've invited as many as we can fit), send me a note and I can probably get you one. We have a few extras. I think they're cool lookin'.

No comments: