Diigo Links

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Where are we?



We've had a nasty flu this week, with the sweats and the chills and fever, the body ache, the delierium and listlessness. Three times this weekend I woke up from an afternoon sick sleep and didn't know where I was.

One conversation upon waking up went like this:

Me: where are we?
s: what do you mean?
me: where are we?
s: um, at home.

and then I said: Ok.

But what I actually meant was; OK, I still don't get it, but I can't figure out another way to ask the question so I'll give up talking until my brain starts working. It eventually sorted everything out. The very familiar surroundings eventually took on some place in space in my head and things were set straight.

Today I downloaded Google Earth and had a fly around. The first thing that struck me was what an amazing application this is. The second thing I thought was; this is the answer I was looking for.

No comments: