Diigo Links

Friday, April 13, 2007

Fur is Murder, it's true.


But Outkast - Speakerboxx, track 4, Bowtie is selling it. I'm feelin' it. If I could dance in another man's shoes for just a day, it'd definitely be in André Benjamin's aka André 3000's crocodile wingtips with a vintage mink stole draped over my shoulders.

[Hook:] Crocodile on my feet
Fox fur on my back
Bowtie `round my neck
That's why they call me the gangsta mack
In the Cadillac!! Yeah!! [Repeat]

[Big Boi:]
As we strut skip the line through the glass window glance
We look fine, right on time
As we step in the place the nursery's crunk we've come to play

[Sleepy:] Everybody's watching `cause them furs just hit the door
While the gator's creeping, crawling oh so wicked across that floor
To the V.I.P. where we proceed to give you what you need
Throw your hands up if you feel me!! Throw your hands up if you feel me!!

`Cause we well designed like the finest wine
Feel good to be fly, so don't you ask me why
I got the ladies in line, because they can't deny
So raise your hands to the sky `cause we super fly



But I know ya'll wanted that 808. Can you feel that B-A-S-S bass.
I'm hangin' out to see Idlewild even though I hear it's pretty flat. If you're reeling back on your heels that someone could say anything good about wearing fur, and you need succor from socially conscious hip-hop lyrics, try same album, but the track "War". They isn't all bad.

No comments: