Diigo Links

Monday, August 27, 2007

Study questions: the result


I won't pretend not to be happy that I passed the test (the first of five towards a "supply chain" certification.) I am happy about it.

but

the most important study questions remain unanswered.

What is value added, and how is it achieved?
What is supply chain? Describe five important factors in supply chains.
What are the four objectives of a firm wishing to maximize profit?
What is closed-loop MRP?
What are the steps in developing a make-to-stock production plan?
What is the purpose of rough-cut capacity plan?
What is the difference between dependent and independent demand?
What is the relationship between the MPS and the MRP?
Where do I go when I go to work?
When did it come to this?
Why do I care?
Who am I now?
How can I change?

No comments: