Diigo Links

Thursday, December 20, 2007

New Year's Resolution. Is it broken?


One of my resolutions for 2007 was to not buy anything that begins with a lower case "i" or "e" (followed by a letter in upper case). These things include any iCrap or eJunk type gadgets.

Today at the office, for the annual office Christmas gift, we all got an iPod Shuffle (1GB). Mine is teal. I was secretly hoping for teal.

Question is, does this break my resolution? Naw, c'mon. It's from Santa Boss.

Next question, what are my 2008 resolutions? I'll think about it. Watch this space.

And by the way, this will be the first office gift maybe I've ever gotten that I didn't immediately consider re-gifting. I think it's the best office gift ever.

Note: Anybody out there considering getting anybody an iPhone at any point, should not be put off by the fact that that person might already have an iSomethingElse. I've touched one. An iPhone is pure touchscreen-interface-love.

No comments: