Diigo Links

Thursday, January 17, 2008




And have a look at this add layout work from this week's Sydney Weekly. Expert! This looks like the sort of layout my Grampa would have done (and I mean that in the best possible way).

On another note, I got my hair cut today by a Saudi national. When he found out I'm a yank he thought it best we talk about politics. I don't typically like to talk when I'm getting my hair cut. I just want the haircut really. When I started to hear about how many "replicants" Saddam had, and that he probably wasn't even dead, and that he's probably living in the US right now. And then, with pride, "I like politics". Well, what can one say? I just didn't even know where to start with this guy. And as for the haircut, the jury will be out until I give it a wash and get a second opinion.

No comments: