Diigo Links

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Master Planning of Resources Test result = Pass

(It's taken six weeks to get the results from this test!?) That's two tests in a row (APICS Basics and Master Planning of Resources). Only three to go.

And let me just explain a little about what was at stake here. I was the second person to leave the room in the first test (out of about a hundred). I was probably the third to leave the room on this test (out of roughly the same number). So, either I was going to show that taking a fast test and passing was a fluke. Or I would string together two passes in a row and show it as a trend, a strategy.

In light of the credit extended to me in my yearly review, this result can be considered an interest rate cut. I am a good loan. I am a good loan.

No comments: