Diigo Links

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Cuddle with me again.


Huny, funny, huny bear,
cuddle me warm funny bear.
Plenty of huny, plenty of warm.
Pleasant and soft, no fear of harm.
Swarms of bees, flowers and trees.
Cuddles and fun and plenty.

Now, times change, and you
a little less cuddle, a little less plenty.
A few fewer bees, no huny in trees.
A bear, claws and teeth, is hunting.

No longer a bear of that kind,
Times have changed, things have changed,
in my animal mind.
Fir around your muzzle stained,
blood, gristle and meat painted.
Times have changed, things have changed,
in my animal mind.

Huny, funny, huny bear,
cuddle me warm funny bear?
Plenty of huny, plenty of warm?
Pleasant and soft, no fear of harm?
Swarms of bees, flowers and trees?
Cuddles and fun and plenty?

No comments: