Diigo Links

Friday, November 11, 2011

Doctrine of Well Ordered Chaos










Give me a fact.



A tautology in fact.



A topology that tells me a geometry. (Riemann*)



Lead me around a surface elastic



smooth, smooth, (Hamilton*)



don't pinch or fold or twist.



poke no holes in me, please.(Perelman*)



I, this series of knotted giblets,



cannot have a conformal space rotated around me. (Gordon*)



"We are the music makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams", holding it all together (O'Shaughnessy).



Untie us, together, let our fictions free



to drift unopposed by forces



to accelerate



Untie us, together, send our forces free



in all directions, to Truth.















“He who studies but does not think is lost. He who thinks but does not study is in great danger.” (Lunyu 2.15) Confucius



or "Study without thought is labour lost; thought without study is dangerous." (C.T.M.A.T.M. 135) Confucius



* Yes, currently readin "The Shape of Inner Space" Sing-Tung Yau and Steve Nadis

No comments: