Diigo Links

Thursday, December 08, 2011

laamsha.wordpress.com/2011/12/07/december/

so I walk downhill, follow off the ridge
walking only on this soft young death

looking up is ever green

as expected, walking down and looking up, I fall
into the cold water of the swimming hole

a real hand pulls me out
the headache now is from the icy water
I think; "this water followed me here
through the body of dead leaves and spines of fallen branches"

a small victory, I steam in found sunlight
not any place new
as some body new

3 comments:

laamie young said...

also...how did you know?..and
thank you.

laamie young said...

also.. how did you know? and thank you.

laamie young said...

such a beautiful turn about.
i love " this water followed me here through the body of dead leaves and spines of fallen branches"

the landscape here...in perfect description. the Santa Cruz mountains
miss your acute vision of themselves.